Webhostingnz Help / FAQ Helps get you started
How do I upload my site in File Manager in cPanel?
1) Log into your cPanel Control Panel, then click the File Manager icon as shown in the picture.
2) When given the option 'Directory selection' select 'Web Root', this will start the File Manager in the correct directory for uploading to display on your website.
3) Once the File Manager loads, click the upload button in the top menu, about 5 from the left hand side.
4) On the right hand side of the page click the 'Choose File' button, then from the window that pops up, select the file you wish to upload. Click open in the pop up window and it will begin the upload of your file.
5) When you see the word complete in the highlighted area of the shown picture, your file is now uploaded to the server, you can now click the 'Back to....' link just below the middle of the page to return to the file manager.
6) This shows the file we uploaded now showing correctly in the file manager, if you see your file here it should be uploaded correctly and showing on your website.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Tags: upload, file manager, cpanel, site, control panel, control, panel, file, manager, directory, webroot, web, server